Become the leader everyone wants to follow!
WHY EVOLUTIONARY LEADERSHIP
“When a leader is able to build a values-driven culture, compliance shifts to commitment, and as the values-driven culture takes hold, commitment shifts to awareness. People not only know what they have to do to achieve excellence in their work, they also know how to achieve excellence in their behavior. They are living and breathing a values-driven culture. They operate with honesty and integrity because they are encouraged to do so. The leaders act as role models and they set up systems and processes that encourage ethical behavior, collaboration and effort towards common good.” – Richard Barrett, 2011
And to build a values-driven culture, a leader himself/herself needs to be a values-driven person. Ultimately, the culture a leader creates is a reflection of his/her values, beliefs, and behaviours, which define the levels of awareness he/she operates from. Only when leaders understand, at a profound level, the inner makings of what makes them who they are, what beliefs they need to let go of and what values they need to embrace more, can they really be ready to inspire their people to be the best they can be, with authenticity, trust and sense of purpose.
In Evolutionary Leadership, we seek to encourage participants to adopt a new leadership paradigm, a paradigm based on vision-guided, values-driven leadership that targets not only the success of the team/organization, but also the well-being of all stakeholders, including employees, customers, investors, partners and society.
3-DAY IN-CLASS EXPERIENCE
360 LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT REPORT (PRE-WORK)
3 EVOLUTIONARY COACHING SESSIONS (INDIVIDUAL)
LEADERSHIP TEAM CONVERSATIONS TOOLKIT
AGILE LEARNING FRAMEWORK
VISUAL THINKING & STORYTELLING EXPERIENCE
- STAGES OF PSYCHOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
- PRIMARY & SECONDARY MOTIVATIONS
- SELF-ESTEEM & SELF-IMAGE DYNAMICS
- CREATING YOUR PERSONAL REALITY
- Learn the 7 stages of psychological development.
- Discover what stage you are at and how it affects your needs.
- Explore your primary motivations (conscious) at a profound level.
- Uncover and learn to master your secondary motivations (unconscious).
- Explore and learn to master your self-sabotaging patterns.
- Learn the process of forming reality.
- Learn to master your rational/emotional dynamics for personal flourishing.
- PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- GROWTH MINDSET
- LEVELS OF PERSONAL AWARENESS
- LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP AWARENESS
- EVOLUTIONARY LEADERSHIP STYLES
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT REPORT DEBRIEF
- Learn the 7 levels of personal & leadership awareness.
- Identify the level of leadership awareness you operate from.
- Explore & learn to master your leadership needs & motivations.
- Become aware of your own leadership values.
- Develop flexibility in using evolutionary leadership styles.
- Learn to coach others to discover and clarify their personal values
- Action plan on your Leadership Development Report (details here).
- LEADERSHIP PRESENCE
- LEADING OTHERS
- COACHING SKILLS
- APPLIED EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
VALUES-BASED TEAM CULTURE
- ENGAGE INTRINSIC MOTIVATION IN YOUR TEAM
- CONNECT WITH YOUR TEAM’S VALUES & AMBITIONS
- SHIFT YOU TEAM’S ENERGY FROM COMPLIANCE TO COMMITMENT
- SHAPE AND PROMOTE A VALUES-BASED TEAM CULTURE
- Explore ideas, opinions & beliefs of others without judgement.
- Learn to identify the levels of trust in your team.
- Help people work better & feel better about what they do.
- Help people move beyond conflict into creative collaboration.
- Create shared meaning & commitment around team deliverables.
- Practice Skilful Conversations about performance & behaviours.
- Expand your team metrics with values.
- STRENGTHS ALLIGNING
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- SKILFUL CONVERSATIONS
- DEVELOPING OTHERS
Join the Evolutionary Leadership program and come to understand where you are on your leadership journey; what you need to do to increase your leadership and organisational awareness; the fundamental secrets to leading motivated, engaged and high-performing teams.
Evolutionary Leadership is inspired by the life-long work of Richard Barrett, author, speaker and internationally recognised thought leader on the evolution of human values in business and society.
He is the creator of the Seven Levels of Consciousness® model, upon which he designed the internationally recognised Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT). CTT have been used to support more than 6,000 organizations on their transformational journeys. To date, more than 5,000 change agents, consultants and coaches have been trained by the Barrett Values Centre to use the Cultural Transformation Tools in over 50 countries.
We are fully certified coaches and practitioners of CTT and the Seven Levels of Consciousness® model.
The Evolutionary Leadership experience is highly practical and most of the learnings and activities are directed towards the role of a leader, reason for which we find it critical that participants be in active management/leadership roles, from any sector of business and society.
To get the most out of the program, we also recommend that participants have at least 3 years experience in their management/leadership roles.
Course Dates: June 20, 21 & 22, 2019
Duration: Each day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 19.00, from Thursday to Saturday.
Venue: Adaptive Work Environment, Bucharest – download the AWE brochure.
Included: Tuition fee, 3 individual evolutionary coaching sessions (1 hour each session, after the 3-day program), venue, three lunches, coffee, refreshments & snacks during morning and afternoon breaks, program workbook, 1 CTT assessment – Leadership Development Report, Leadership Team Conversations Toolkit and a hard copy of ‘The New Leadership Paradigm’ by Richard Barrett.
Payment: After course registration, we will contact you with information regarding preferred payment method and invoicing.
Enrolment: Closes 3 weeks before the course begins, to allow time for the Leadership Development Report. The program is limited to 12 people, early registration is recommended.
Register for Evolutionary Leadership
GET OUR NEWS AS FAST AS WE PUBLISH THEM
Copyright © 2019 Let’s Talk All rights reserved.