Cultural Transformation Tools®
We help you measure and map the intangibles – the underlying causal factors that promote or inhibit performance in your organisation.
Developed by the Barrett Values Centre, the Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT) are among the most detailed and comprehensive cultural diagnostics commercially available to companies. CTT are used world-wide by corporations, NGOs, government, municipal agencies, communities, schools and nations.
Our tools allow you to determine the personal needs of employees, the extent to which they feel aligned with the culture of the organisation (values alignment), and the extent they feel the organisation is on the right track (mission alignment). Together with the Cultural Entropy® score, these indicators enable you to assess the level of employee engagement.
Insights from CTT
In one simple picture, find out what is working and not working in your culture. Find out what is important to your people, how they experience the culture now and how they would like to improve it for tomorrow.
Learn which values are most important to your employees. These are values which survey participants believe need to be enhanced the most for the future well-being of the organisation.
Business Needs Scorecard
Explore the culture from an operational perspective, so that leaders can develop a culture and strategy to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
Gain additional perspectives on your organisation from visual plots. Choose to look at departments, regions, grades, or other demographics to deepen your understanding of what is working and not working in your culture.
Key CTT Benefits
The CTT offer detailed cultural diagnostics you need to plan, shape and manage your change initiatives, develop leadership strategies, drive cultural transformation programs – including merger compatibility, diversity interventions, talent management, or customer feedback.
- The CTT provides you with detailed understanding of the personal motivations of employees, their experience within your organisation, and the direction the organisation should be heading.
- CTT results can generate deep, meaningful conversations about the purpose, priorities and strategy of the organisation and the well-being of all stakeholders.
- The CTT provide a road map for achieving high performance, full-spectrum resilience and sustainability.
- Short Survey – The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable – The survey may be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed.
- Demographics – The richness of the CTT data is determined by the depth of demographic categories you select. There is no limit to the number of group categories you can choose.
- Cost Effective – The cultural assessments are affordable for both small and large organisations. Costs are based on the number and type of reports requested, not on the number of survey participants. Reduced fees are available for primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Multiple Languages – The survey is currently available in multiple languages, including Romanian. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround – A cultural assessment typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.
- Alleviate Survey Fatigue – CTT assessments can be easily linked to the front or back end of other organisation-wide staff surveys. There is an option to provide each participant with a unique survey link, against which their demographic options can be pre-loaded, to reduce time spent on the survey.
Copyright © 2018 Let’s – Talk All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our newsletter